Why Annual Maintenance Is Important
A clean gas appliance will burn more efficiently and look the most realistic.
Annual maintenance reduces fire hazards by ensuring the safe removal of flue gases, the proper installation of solid fuel-burning appliances, and the correct construction and installation of chimneys, fireplaces, and venting systems.SOURCE: The National Fire Protection Association
Whether you use your gas fireplace, stove, insert, or log set for ambiance, daily comfort or emergency heat and have an open, screened, or glass front your appliance is a candidate for annual maintenance. Gas appliances generate some soot and carbon just like wood-burning fires and can leave deposits in the chimney the same way. When the appliance is not active dust and insects can impede the flow of gas to components.
Most gas fireplace manufacturers recommend annual maintenance. It’s best to schedule your appointment between the months of April and August.
Call or schedule an appointment with the certified and experienced technicians at Allegiance Chimney Solutions TODAY for your gas appliance cleaning, maintenance and repair services.
We Offer Gas Fireplace & Gas Log Service & Repair:
Allegiance Chimney Solutions is in business to offer you premium services performed by trained, honest, and responsible technicians. Understanding the standard of care that you are paying for is very important.
After 20 years in the business, we have learned that building a lasting relationship begins and is maintained by way of good communication. Our inspection processes and record keeping allow us to keep you educated on what does and doesn’t need attention, and thus allowing you to spend your money confidently and wisely when necessary.
What Happens During Your Gas Appliance Service?
Appointments consist of comprehensive maintenance and inspection of your gas appliance to ensure it is working properly. All technicians have their own digital device allowing them to submit paperwork & photos on the spot. Expect to have one of our friendly techs on site for 1-2 hours per system.
- Time required: 1-2 hours
- Accessible areas required: 6 x 6 workspace surrounding unit
- Assess overall installation
- Inspect chimney vent cap and roof top components
- Clean and condition both sides of glass
- Remove and vacuum logs or other media
- Vacuum sidewalls and floor, clear burner ports
- Clean and inspect pilot safety system
- Clean and inspect firebox
- Re-assemble fireplace with glowing embers
- Vacuum and inspect accessible fan and circulation chambers
- Inspect appliance gas lines and test flow pressures
- Check batteries and remote
- Test the thermocouple and fire unit then record operation characteristics
- Provide maintenance recommendations
- Digitally document inspection findings and provide inspection report along with on-site estimates for recommended repairs or improvements.
Let’s Get Started
Please fill out the form below as best as you can and one of our staff will get back to you. Items marked with a (*) are required.
"*" indicates required fields